Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello 2009!


Happy New Year! The Diva-at-Large is back! I hope all of you had a wonderful and safe holiday.

I know that it is common practice to make New Year's resolutions, but as a rule I don't. I am the type of person who prefers to set yearly goals. I feel like I have more of a chance of accomplishing them than if I "resolve" to do something. Maybe it is just semantics. But for me, it is much more mental. Last year, I accomplished five out of ten personal goals. I am pleased with the results! It's mine in 2009, so this year my goals include leading a healthier lifestyle, paying off debt, going on vacation, and saving money. Wheww! All this in just 12 months. I would love to hear some of your resolutions or goals, if you will, for 2009. Please post the ones you'd like to share as comments and we can discuss them, no matter how lofty.

Also, this year This Is My Life is going in a new direction so stay tuned for more in your face Diva-At-Large fashion advice and opinions.

Whatever this new year brings you, I know you will be fabulous!

Love Life, Love Fashion!

1 comment:

Josey R. said...

Yes, Diva! So, true. I have several goals for the year myself...including maintaining a healthy lifestyle and of course continuing to spread the fabulousity! ;) Happy New Year!